Carbon Neutral Shipping
A Size Zero Carbon Footprint Makes Every Order a Perfect Fit
Plastic FREE Packaging
Soon You Won’t Have Proof
We Packaged It
Everyday Mail Carrier
There Is No Rest for the Waste-Less
How Do We Provide Carbon Neutral Shipping?
It’s not just the waste you can see that’s a problem for Mama Earth. Invisible waste, like the greenhouse gases released into the air from driving automobiles, is warming our atmosphere and surface waters and threatening life everywhere on the planet. With the help of our green partners at Cloverly, you can join the fight against climate change in just one click. Through our carbon offsetting option at checkout, you can make all your ZWS orders completely carbon neutral!
How Do We Package and Ship Zero Waste?
We don’t like leaving behind a mess. That’s why at Zero Waste Store, we package all of our products with plastic-free, 100% biodegradable shipping materials. From water-activated paper tape, compostable shipping labels, and post-consumer boxes to recycled padded mailers, corn starch packing peanuts, and more, every part of your ZWS package is compostable reusable, or recyclable.
Each package is shipped with love & mindfulness.
Recycled Cardboard Box
Water Activated Tape
Corn Starch Packing Peanuts
Recycled Kraft Paper & Padding
Inkless Shipping Label
Why Do We Use USPS
the Everyday Mail Carrier?
At Zero Waste Store, we are as excited to get your sustainable products to you, as you are to receive them! But that’s not the only reason why we use USPS everyday mail carrier. Because USPS doesn’t do scheduled deliveries, a shipping practice that generates more carbon emissions into the air, this allows you and us to rest assured knowing that your package is getting to you in the most environmentally mindful way.
Can I Track My Package While It's Being Shipped?
Of course! The moment your items are packaged up (plastic-free) and sealed with a kiss, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number so you can oversee its journey home. Just keep in mind that, it may take 24 hours for tracking updates to appear online. Should you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order, you can always reach out to our Customer Service team for help.
How Long Will It Take for Me to Receive My Order?
We know how excited you probably are to use your new sustainable items. We love them too, so the feeling is mutual! That’s we always work hard to process your order (3-5 business days) to get your package out our door and in front of yours as soon as possible. So you can expect to be enjoying your new ZWS products within 5-8 business days after placing your order. Although processing & shipping times may vary during special sales, promotions, and holidays.
What if My Tracking Update Shows "Delivered," but I Haven't Received My Package?
When your shipment tracking show your package was delivered and it’s not in front of your door or in your mailbox, it’s hard not to assume the worst. Maybe your precious cargo is lost in the mail. Or maybe pesky porch pirates made off with your green treasures. But the truth is these types of occurrences seldom happen. If you find yourself in the middle of a missing package mystery, below are some steps to take and things to consider.
- Give It Another Day – USPS delivery trucks are equipped with a GPS tracking shipping that may accidentally mark a package as being delivered, when it has not yet been. This isn’t completely uncommon. If your package has showed as being delivered, but you have yet to receive it, give it another business day after that update and there’s a good chance it will reach you then.
- Search Around – If you don’t see it in front of your door, check your back door, side of the house, under bushes & trees, apartment lobby or mailroom, and with neighbors that may have received it by accident. Packages that aren’t at their usual delivery spot can sometimes show up in unusual places.
- Contact Your Local USPS Office – If you’ve waited an extra day for your delivery and searched every logical place it might be but to no avail, now is a good time to reach out to your local post office for more guidance. They will be able to provide more detailed tracking information and confirm with their warehouse and mail carrier as to whether the package was indeed delivered yet.
- Request Lost Mail Search – You can also request a USPS lost mail search for uninsured mail at https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm to help locate your missing package.
Zero Waste Store is not liable for any packages lost by USPS or packages that are marked as delivered but not received by the customer. But if you are experiencing shipping and delivery issues, you can email email@example.com and our Customer Service Team will be here to help as much as we can.
Do You Offer Shipping Insurance?
Yes! Zero Waste Store offers shipping insurance to all of our customers at checkout for only $0.95, which covers a full replacement of your ordered products. So if your ZWS-insured package has been lost, stolen, or damaged in transit, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and remember to please confirm that the shipping address you provided is correct and reliable.
* After an order has been marked as delivered for shipments in which a customer failed to provide the correct shipping address, ZWS cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages. In the event the package is returned to ZWS headquarters, we will gladly reship the order to the correct address provided for an additional shipping cost.
We happily ship to United States and Canada!
For all other international orders please contact our customer service team at 888-409-7890 or email us at email@example.com.